I. (60%) Supports Director of Operations
• Helps create, update, track and properly store documentation to support Operations Projects.
• Assists with research, summaries and handles special projects assigned by Executive Director.
• Maintains on-line filing system.
• Creates and distributes quarterly SPT International Production staff directory.
• Provides administrative support to Director: handles phones, scheduling, expenses, supply orders, etc…
• Works with various studio administrative departments to help ensure LA administrative needs are met and issues are resolved (i.e. Xerox, Janitorial, Pantry Services, Facilities Help Desk, Telecommunications, etc.).
• Assists Executive Director with follow up on day to day matters.
II. (30%) Administrative support to SPT International Production President by way of:
• Daily administrative overflow support to President’s primary London–based assistant after UK office hours.
Daily contact with President’s London-based primary assistant to handle daily overflow after UK office hours. Support includes but is not limited to: phone coverage, rolling calls with President, scheduling meetings/appointments/international conference calls, research requests, effectively maintaining calendar as needed, assisting with travel arrangements as needed, confirming car arrangements, checking mail at home twice a week and sending to London, running errands, collecting missing travel receipts and following up on LA based approvals required to process President’s requests i.e. Policy Exception approvals, Travel Authorization approvals, etc... Handles visa applications/passport extensions on behalf of President’s primary assistant as needed. Requires as needed support after hours (nights/weekend).
• Administrative support to SPT International Production President during America visits – primarily in Los Angeles but occasionally remote support when President is visiting New York, Miami and/or various countries in Latin America. During President’s America visits - heavy phones, rolls calls, handles scheduling, arranges conference calls, copies, revising documents, preparing memoranda and other materials for meetings as needed, updates contact information, arranges couriers, handles shipments between LA and London office as needed, orders office supplies and manages daily schedule/meeting alerts as needed during LA office visits.
III. (10%) Administrative support to all SPT International Production Senior Mangement Executives when working in Los Angeles office by way of:
• Reserves LA office, handles phones, rolls calls, handles scheduling, arranges conference calls, copies, filing, revising documents, preparing memoranda and other materials for meetings as needed, composes minutes, prepares presentations as needed, updates contact information as needed, arranges couriers, handles shipments between LA and London office as needed, orders office supplies and manages daily schedule / meeting alerts as needed during LA office visits.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Pays attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and execute multiple projects per set deadlines; Ability to prioritize assignments independently and/or proactively seeks direction from Supervisor on how to prioritize workload
• Ability to identify and keep to deadlines; proactively seeks direction from Supervisor on setting agreed deadlines as needed
• Excellent analytical ability - ability to process verbal and written direction and understand full scope of tasks assigned with given information and/or by proactively asking questions to understand full scope
• Ability to keep information confidential and discreet
• Ensures direct Supervisor is kept aware of projects by way of weekly task list, weekly update meetings with Supervisor, raising questions and/or issues for Supervisor’s direction
• Organized, stores and shares finished work so that it can be easily located by others (per business need) in shared folders/SharePoint
• Flexible working hours but ability to keep a daily routine as needed
• Entertainment industry experience required; particularly experience and sensibility to work with Senior Level Management and High Profile Talent.
• Prior International experience preferred
• Team player
• Builds working knowledge of and helps in referencing SPE company policies, as needed.
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• IT Savvy (Internet & research proficiency), ability to quickly learn SPE systems/databases, SharePoint and Visio experience preferred.
Production/ Post Production