Music Administrator (Fox Networks Group – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
The Fox Sports Music department is looking for a Music Administrator to handle the administration of music cue sheets and various databases and software programs used by the department.
• Preparing, processing, tracking, submitting and auditing of music cue sheets. Providing internal and external reporting on missing and submitted cue sheets. Inputting music use data w/in various database systems.
• Integration, training and maintenance of various databases and software programs used by the music department to effectuate an efficient workflow.
• Assisting with various music projects, as assigned.
• Four year degree preferred. Minimum of 1 year of music cue sheet experience in broadcast/cable setting required. Minimum of 1 year of music database experience required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Basic math skills required
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft applications and general database skills required
• Must be a highly organized self-starter with a can-do attitude, and consistently demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Must be customer service-oriented and a team player.
• Must be able to thrive in an environment with constant noise and interruptions, multi-tasking and meeting multiple deadlines with ease.
• Must be interested in developing and growing in music and copyright licensing knowledge.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Number: FNG0001983