Requisition ID 24464
The Coordinator Marketing Strategy & Partnerships for Food Network has experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns, tracking data, maintaining promotional campaign elements and preparing reports.
1. Will support the Marketing Strategy & Partnerships team with the creation of marketing campaigns and other special projects
2. Work closely with research team on insights to inform, then write and present creative briefs.
3. Identify and coordinate requirements for marketing campaigns, develop schedules, assignments and cutsheets
4. Establish close working relationships with other internal teams including programming, production, affiliates, press and digital/social
5. Maintain promotional materials inventory as well as marketing administrative needs
• College degree combined with 1-3 years of marketing/advertising work experience and/or relevant internship experiences
• Direct experience in the consumer discipline, consumer promotion and TV industry is a plus.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills.
• Ability to think big, think creatively and innovate.
• Must be a highly organized, self-starter and detail-oriented.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.