The Account Manager will be a key contributor in Pandora's Client Services team and will be responsible for working with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for Pandora. The right individual will be effective in communication, organization, and critical thinking, while thriving in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the Pandora brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with Account Executives to provide materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
• Ensure Pandora revenue goals consistently inform all facets of job function Input Media Plans and generate Insertion Orders; work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
• Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable
• Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
• Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
• Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
• Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, and ad-hoc requests
• Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design, sales research, and technical teams
• Delegate work as necessary to internal resources
• 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or sales support
Requirements and General Skills:
• 2+ years in online advertising or 3 years in a relevant field required
• 1 year direct trafficking and creative QA preferred
• Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products
• Skill in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
• Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
• Knowledge of programmatic
• Experience managing Performance campaigns including MAID Passback Progress
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).