WPRI Media is looking for energetic, organized & digitally savvy Digital Account Coordinator. This person will serve as the liaison between the Account Executive, the client and internal teams. This position will offer the opportunity to be creative and potentially advance into a sales & marketing role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organizing and preparing campaign data from multiple digital departments for client meetings (weekly, monthly and quarterly) and preparing documents for client facing presentations
• Preparing month end reports for clients
• Designing display ads for clients
• Gathering information from the client/AE for creative assets (many times across multiple departments and with multiple contacts within an organization)
• Entering digital orders & sending traffic instructions
• Managing inventory
• Managing campaign updates and optimizations
• Managing multiple sales projects
• Liaison for Account Executives for ad ops
• Writing Facebook posts for clients & in-house promotions
• Project lead for Rhody Deals
• Managing contests on WPRI.com
• Preparation of executive summaries
• Ability to assess needs of clients/team members in order to meet the needs of the business.
• Ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and deductive reasoning is required to accomplish tasks.
• Clear and concise communications both through writing & presentation skills.
• Effective use of time is very important in this position.
• Excellent customer service skill.
Education/Experience: Associate's degree, vocational school or equivalent experience required.
Proficiencies: MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook), Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Google Ad Manager (DFP), Facebook, WordPress, Premiere
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: This position requires a cooperative, pleasant attitude, and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and challenges. May work in a high stress environment with deadline pressures.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.