Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This position oversees ticketing operations for all assigned tours. Position is responsible for the coordination of all offer setup, event approval, event maintenance and inventory management for all assigned tours. Manages interactions with local Live Nation and venue box office staff regarding touring event. Also responsible for reporting and analyzing ticket sales and other data requested by the tour team.
• Coordinate ticketing providers and tour partners on all operational aspects related to ticketing for assigned tours. This includes, but is not limited to, album bundles, VIP Packages, Platinum Seats, presale offers, paperless ticketing programs, credit card offers.
• Communicate the setup of all required tour offers, inventory requests, tour production and other ticketing information for show build to the venue box offices.
• Provide support and guidance to artist clients, record labels and tour personnel when tour offers are being determined.
• Monitor and maintain event inventory and seat holds, hold releases, flex pricing, rescaling and dynamic pricing for assigned tours.
• QA events to ensure proper setup, ticket prices and fees, tour offers, ticket holds, etc. are contained within the event build as instructed prior to the earliest ticket sales begin.
• Support tour directors and project managers by providing event audits, ticket holds, sales reporting and sold maps as requested.
• Provide ongoing ticket count reporting to touring team, Live Nation executives and tour personnel from the first day of presales through the final event date.
• Adhere to Live Nation ticketing initiatives, programs, policies and procedures.
• Coordinate tour-wide ticket purchases.
• Complete other duties as assigned
• Minimum 5 years experience as Box Office or venue ticketing manager.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ticketing, event programming, management principles, box office operations, and similar work environment.
• Working knowledge of Box Office operations, customer service techniques, computer operations, accounting /cash management procedures.
• Skill in computerized ticketing operations, guest relations, long term and immediate decision making, verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
• Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact.
• College degree preferred.
• Must be organized and self-driven.
• Environment is fast-paced with expeditious project turn-around time expectations.
• Non-typical office hours will be customary including evenings and weekends