Turner Studios is an organization focused on next generation content creation. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators we work closely with our partners throughout Turner/Warner Media to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, and our brands. Whether it be a brand specific campaign or event, a portfolio-based initiative or a corporate communications tool, Turner Studios has the capabilities to consult, innovate and create. Everything we do revolves around two driving principles: to always be a resource for our brands, while never contradicting their vision and goals; and to always provide positive economic value to our organization.
"Lights! Camera! Action! Oops…we're gonna need to edit that out." HA! Sound familiar? We're adding a Sr. Editor to our Turner Studios team in New York to help us edit and create content for a range of initiatives including high profile or tent pole promotions, marketing and programming across the diverse WarnerMedia portfolio of brands such as truTV, TNT, TBS and more! You'll collaborate with fellow craftspeople and the network partners throughout the entire project life cycle (idealization - production - final delivery). You'll work both collaboratively and autonomously, be given an idea/concept and come back quickly with "How about we try this?" over and over again. We love new ideas and an unique creative approach! Finally, you'll execute intricate deliverables, experiment with different versions of an edit, and constantly have a finger on the pulse of new cultural trends.
*YOU MUST INCLUDE A REEL/SAMPLES OF WORK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE*
If you're unable to include with your application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who You Are
• You have 5+ years in video editing for large scale clients
• You're an expert when it comes to the Adobe Creative Suite especially Premiere; it's a plus if you know Avid
• You have an impressive reel/website to show for all your hard work in editing
• You're down to tackle working on a wide variety of projects whether it be on social and digital to linear and beyond
• You're no newbie when it comes to working in a fast-paced post-production environment and deliver under tight deadlines
• You pride yourself on your organization skills when it comes to file management
• You knock it out of the park when it comes to clear, concise communication skills whether its written or verbal and can tailor and present your ideas to a wide variety of audiences
• You’re an expert multi-tasker who can shift between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles under pressure
• You’re flexible in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• You’re cool as a cucumber, with a can-do attitude ready to roll up your sleeves when demand is high
• You're self-motivated and willing to take initiative
• You can troubleshoot and fix basic problems with edit systems