WFAA, TEGNA ABC affiliate in DFW, is seeking a Multi-Media Account Manager to join our team. We're looking for a self-motivated and driven candidate to work with their aligned WFAA Account Executives and clients to develop and execute multi-dimensional and strategic broadcast, OTT, and digital campaigns. Must be able to provide an optimal customer experience by having a deep understanding of TEGNA's solutions.
In this role, you will:
• Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently in effort to support Account Executive team and sales leadership.
• Create professional proposals using content provided by team members.
• Proactively identify upsell opportunities for existing accounts.
• Write up and confirm tv and digital orders. Ensure orders are input correctly (high-level) and align with insertion orders
• Own account post-sale by taking lead on process and carrying out the campaign strategy (TV, OTT, Digital, Tegna Marketing Solutions).
• Internal coordination with all who are involved in fulfillment.
• Client interface (for creative assets, links, etc.).
• Tracking of audience delivery – tv/digital/ott.
• Produce powerful recaps for the Account Executives and provide insights for optimization and upsell.
• Manage pre-empt process and create makegood opportunities.
• Openness to change as department media strategy and market demands dictate.
• Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product, and process information.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• 1 – year of media experience is required for this position.
• Minimum 2 years of account service in a professional, fast paced environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate directly with agencies and clients.
• 1-3 years of WideOrbit Traffic and WOMedia Sales software experience preferred.
• Experience working with Salesforce preferred.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to effectively solve problems.
• Must be detail oriented and able to hit deadlines.
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as, strong organization and time management.
• Valid driver's license, as well as, transportation and proof of insurance.