The AVOD HBO Max Advanced Business Systems Analyst is responsible for performing business analysis and production support activities as part of the digital ads platform team integrating ad monetization capabilities into HBO Max, a multi-platform direct-to-consumer video streaming service.
• The Business Analyst position is a client-facing role that supports the entire software development lifecycle.
• This role supports the user story definition, business design, development and testing phases, and is a liaison between the development teams (internal and vendors) our Ad Sales clients, and the HBO Max product team.
• The Business Analyst may also participate in quality assurance/testing, providing ad-hoc reporting to clients in support of business/project needs and assisting Training Managers with workshops as needed.
• 3 + years in combined technical and functional business experience (media experience preferred)
• 2+ years in a Business Analyst role, supporting a large custom-developed application
• Experience with digital advertising platforms including Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel MRM, and Operative
• Experience with digital video players
• Bachelor Degree CIS, MIS, BBA or equivalent
• Ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Advanced communication skills (written/verbal)
• Experience with meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be diligent and proactive
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
• Extensive skills using the MS Office suite