Multiplatform media company based in downtown New Haven, CT, we are part of Nexstar Media Group. We work with our clients and partners to get their message in front of the right people – with two television stations, station website and mobile apps, and a national digital media company, Nexstar Digital – we can reach audiences to garner mass awareness or create one to one engagement.
What role will you play?
• Collaborate with the Sales Team to drive revenue for Nexstar Digital
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics to exceed personal and company revenue targets
• Train sales team on new digital media platforms, tactics and opportunities
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
Requirements & Skills:
• BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 3+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and effective use for clients
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
• Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends)
• Be an effective partner with the market's sales team in generating digital revenue
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. In addition, the Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.