iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
• The Sales Support Manager supervises and oversees all daily operations and personnel within our sales support group. They will also ensure that all agents are prepared, well-organized, and productive.
• An excellent sales support manager must be an organized, reliable, respected, and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot, with an ability to make speedy improvements. As the sales support manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• The goal is to do everything possible to achieve great results for our company and overall team!
• Develop objectives for the support team’s day-to-day activities
• Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
• Maintain and increase quality delivered to internal clients
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
• Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
• Monitor and improve telephone handling and other procedures
• Help diversify the business by training individuals and teams
• Host monthly meetings with sales ops team to review support metrics and discuss opportunities for continual improvement
• Collaborate with sales ops team to align agent training with existing and net new sales processes and initiatives
• Escalate areas of opportunities for training and/or system enhancements
Education and Experience:
• 4+ years of proven experience as support center manager or similar role managing team(s)
• 4+ years of leadership experience
• Associates degree in relevant discipline preferred
• Certified Call Center Manager (CCCM) Certification required
• Knowledge of Service Now is a plus
• 2+ years’ experience supporting and/or using Salesforce.com
• 4+ years’ experience in Customer Service and supporting sales
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• Ability to positively influence and persuade