We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our Offices at Bell Works in Holmdel, NJ to support our Executive Team. The position provides administrative support to our upper-level executives and the individual we are seeking can thrive in a fast-paced environment and has a strong ability to prioritize and multitask. Must be highly organized, timely, possess a strong work ethic, and attention to detail is a must.
This role partners closely with the Workplace Services team to ensure appropriate Administrative coverage as needed.
• Schedules and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements/itineraries for assigned management personnel (C-Level, Vice Presidents, and/or Directors) as well as processing individual company expense reports.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to business leader, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Handle such information with professionalism and discretion.
• Engage in problem solving and initiate proactive / preventative measures as needed.
• Gather and abstract materials for such events as meetings, conferences and presentations
• Prepare and/or modify correspondence, e-mails, reports, schedules, agendas and handles special administrative projects
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls including customer escalations, to department members based on established criteria and ensure adequate phone coverage at all times
• Partner with cross functional departments to provide support as needed (i.e. interview scheduling)
• Provide back up support to Reception desk. Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers; ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
• Contribute to team effort by collaborating with other team members and resources within Workplace Services to work on company-wide projects, plan events and back up peers as needed
• Communicate with employees at all levels of the organization to gather or convey information
• General administrative duties including photocopying, faxing, scanning and mailing and maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
• Ensures process and plan documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
• Participate in other activities/projects at the discretion of management programs.
• Minimum 3 years in an Administrative position supporting a Director level or above in a Corporate environment
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Use sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive matters and ensure discreet handling of all business information
• Strong time-management, initiative, and sense of responsibility with an ability to demonstrate a high level of commitment to client service
• Must be able to manage confidential information effectively
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Outstanding follow-up, organization and planning skills
• Ability to work independently, often without detailed instructions
• Strong business ethics and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Previous experience working for a software or technology company a plus
• Strong results orientation
• High School diploma or GED required; BA/BS preferred