Job ID 2019-8254
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
This role supports the label's roster with an emphasis on artist and content/brand development, social media marketing, online promotion and advertising. One key goal of this position is to continually build a diverse portfolio of partnerships and interactions to support and round out overall marketing efforts. Ideal candidate will display the ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execution on a multiple project level.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Work with artists, management and label colleagues to devise and implement innovative, attainable and successful web and mobile campaigns as well as acting as a central co-ordination point for projects from their initial conception through to release date.
• Set clear project performance goals that focus on measurable and quantitative results.
• Create and implement strategies to drive community, content development, CRM, and social media.
• Manage multiple projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines.
• Collaborate across digital to develop and produce one of a kind direct to consumer, social and commerce initiatives.
• Interpret consumer research and translate into effective marketing programs.
• Work with partners to find and secure unique promotional opportunities for artists.
• Manage select online promotions, contests, and contest fulfillment.
• Coordinate the creation of digital marketing materials (artist websites, banners, video clips, social skins, memes).
• Must have at least 2 years digital marketing experience.
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a music environment.
• Must be knowledgeable in the social media & digital marketing space.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exsiting artist and music relationships preferred.