Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Materials Coordinator, reports to the Director of Scheduling and helps determine resources/schedules/assignments to insure all materials and resources are coordinated and in place to ensure proper running of all elements of program schedule.
• Determines resource schedules for a network or schedules category(ies) of resources
• Obtains resource requirements and allocates equipment and/or assigns personnel
• Adjusts and updates schedules and assignments
• Maintains ongoing contact with production management to ensure current needs are fulfilled
• Insures delivery of all program related materials in adherence with network log and programming requirements
• Work with outside vendors (program source) to ensure timely delivery of all programming related materials
• Establishes relationships with equipment and personnel service providers to ensure that resources may be readily obtained
• Work with OAP to ensure timely delivery of all promotional and interstitial materials
• Works directly with broadcast ops to insure timely delivery of all broadcast ready material
• 2+ years of relevant television experience for example, broadcast station, cable network, multicast network or studio
• Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
• Ability to communicate in succinct and effective manner
• Proficient in excel
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!