Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Director of Scheduling, Emerging Networks will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the proper scheduling of the network’s long and short form programming across all distribution platforms.
• Manage the channel’s programming logs - scheduling of programming, promotional and interstitial materials regarding day, time and repetitiveness
• Work with the channel’s GM to evaluate programming (movies, series) and create monthly schedules, tracking licensing restrictions (run counts) etc.
• Manage distribution of all programming changes to all internal and external departments
• Oversee programming metadata entry into programming software
• Oversee assignment of TX/House numbers to OAP for promotional elements.
• Perform final QC of the log before its release to playout facility
• Liaise with external departments/vendors to secure and ingest programming, promo, and interstitial material
• Assist in pulling reports based on as-runs of all promotional elements on all major events and as requested
• Prepares and gains approval for program schedules
• Generates broadcast log for the broadcast center
• Distributes approved program schedules
• Create promo as-run reports
• 5+ years of scheduling experience with broadcast, cable or OTT linear program service
• Knowledge of scheduling and programming software
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!