Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Work closely with the Director of Creative Services and On-Air department to insure all key elements of creative on-air components of emerging networks are created, delivered and executed in conjunction with all network guidelines and timelines.
• Administers and guides creative services projects from concept through implementation to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client
• Manage the scheduling and delivery of all internal materials
• Prepare and tracks project budgets and schedules
• Tracks and ensures timely delivery and dissemination of materials to internal and 3rd party production and creative design resources
• Responds to requests for status and project information
• Manage routing and approval of all on-air elements for networks including, but not limited to, TV spots, Up Next Menus, Lower Third Snipes, Internal tapes and sizzle reels
• Ensure workflow from concept to delivery for all on-air elements
• Monitor schedule changes and ensure updates to end pages and menus are accurate and on time
• Supports the evaluation and selection of production resources
• Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to assigned activities. Maintains strong relationships with production and creative design resources
• Work with creative staff to ensure accurate on-air messaging
• Assist, if needed any outside or internal teams with shoots, budgeting, delivery specs, etc.
• Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives
• 2+ years of relevant television experience for example, broadcast station, cable network, multicast network or studio
• Production experience
• Proficient in Word & Excel
• Solid organizational skills and a sense of urgency
• Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively
• Outgoing, fun and positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!