Job Number: R50009524
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design and implement highly resilient and scalable networks. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our Network Engineering team and others across the business to conceptualize, build and integrate solutions and services to support the challenging requirements of the business.
You should have a proven track record leading and implementing large scale network deployments and troubleshooting complex network problems while delivering innovative solutions. We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter mentality that can identify and solve problems early on and help mentor less experienced team members.
• Performs first level diagnostic on-site and remote support for network problems and responds to issues affecting clinical applications.
• Configures network devices, including routers, firewalls and switches in a highly available clinical environment.
• Racks and stacks network equipment and performs testing and tracing of network cables.
• Documents network changes and implementations.
• Works with Wide Area Network (WAN) and internet carriers during implementations and outages.
• Other duties as deemed appropriate.
• Minimum of two (3) years experience supporting Cisco and/or Arista, Palo Alto, network devices, required.
• Troubleshooting skills in a minimum of two (2)of the following network protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DHCP, HSRP, VRRP, MPLS IEEE 802.1q, 802.3 or 802.1x, required.
• Experience implementing WAN/MAN technologies, vendor management, managed services
• Experience with internet connectivity and support, required.
• Experience isolating network cabling issues, required.
• Solid written and verbal communications, required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Visio and Excel, required.
• Familiarity with Change Management Processes, experience with performance and capacity tools and understanding of Quality of Service (QoS), preferred.