The Customer Support Technician oversees AEG Presents IT equipment and provides technical support to AEG Presents global staff. This position will diagnose and resolve problems with all types of technology related to hardware, software and devices. The Customer Support Service Rep II will support AEG Presents staff both in person and over the phone, resolving tech issues and providing helpful system guidance
• Diagnose and resolve problems on all types of technology related hardware, software, and transmission devices/media. Accurate trouble ticket creation and documentation within Service Desk Solution. Assess the situation, address next steps, execute action plan, and review after 24hrs ensure issue has been resolved.
• Process paperwork for new hires. Participate in account management using MS Active Directory and Exchange. Support for critical business applications. Support for handheld data devices.
• Provide support through assessing and assigning Help Desk requests via telephone and email, ensuring that all trouble tickets are handled in a controlled manner while interfacing with the user community.
• Coordinate large desktop moves/deployments, application upgrades and new office setups.
• Provide excellent customer service via telephone and in person Participate with the day to day Help Desk activities.
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
• 2-4 years of related work experience
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills for interaction with internal and external staff
• Ability to follow a strict workflow process for QA and User Acceptance testing
• Experience troubleshooting hardware/software issues on MAC, PC, and IPhone
• Knowledge of servers and understanding of how to trouble shoot systems
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
• A+ certification
• Knowledge of the music industry preferred