At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.Job DescriptionPandora is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This role will support forecasting, budgeting and reporting tools for FP&A with a particular focus on Anaplan, our primary forecasting and planning platform. The right individual will be a key driver of systems and process improvements in FP&A. Responsibilities:
• Maintenance and administration of our corporate financial model in Anaplan, including data management, user administration and hierarchy structure and mapping.
• Support FP&A and the Finance organization as the primary systems expert of the Anaplan application, including training, documentation, process improvement and general support.
• Support month end reporting and forecasting processes as well as annual budgeting processes.
• Partner with members of the Finance team to understand current and future needs, scope out new development requirements and build and test enhancements in finance systems and models.
• Drive process improvements of standardized financial reporting through automation. Design new FP&A reports, metrics and dashboards. Document new and existing processes.
• Key contributor to the finance systems strategy roadmap.
• Perform regular monthly analyses alongside various short- and long-term ad hoc projects.
• S. in Accounting, Finance, Economics or an IT discipline.
• Experience in an FP&A or finance organization using financial systems. Experience with Anaplan preferred.
• Technical aptitude in financial systems, support, reporting and automation.
• Demonstrated success partnering with contributors across an organization to drive solid, value-added results.
• High attention to detail in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with minimal supervision.
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.