THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We’re all about “people” and all about “team” — and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we’re helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it’s hard, help others have tough conversations, and we’re thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we’re all about talent. We’re the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
THE ROLE: Manager, People Development & Learning
As a Manager of People Development & Learning, you will help drive the design, development and implementation of innovative, creative, high-impact people management and learning strategies to drive outstanding business performance. In this new position, you will enable the success of our people, our company and our brands through program management of learning & development initiatives that build knowledge, skills and capabilities. This role will report directly to the Director, of People Development & Learning.
The Manager, People Development & Learning is responsible for enhancing A+E’s employees learning and development This position assesses property-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Talent Management/People Development
• Provide end to end project and program management for all companywide initiatives: Performance Management, Succession Management including talent reviews, learning and development, executive leadership development and high potential development.
• Partner with vendor to implement employee engagement survey to global organization. Includes vendor selection and assessment, communications and change management.
• Partner with HRIS and leader to design, develop and implement Performance Management, Talent, Individual Development Planning modules in Workday (includes Workday reporting, user testing, training, communication and change management).
• Create reporting mechanisms to report on People Development & Learning initiatives.
• Analyze key data, identify trends, generate insights, present results, recommend solutions, and drive decisions to completion.
• Build tools, processes and communication plans that support people (talent) review & succession planning including identification, engagement and growth strategies of high potential and emerging talent.
• Measure the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business, which may include Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, and Process Improvement.
Learning & Development
• Manage & Drive the planning, development, delivery, evaluation, and administration of various learning and development programs (including executive and leadership training, coaching, job-shadowing, online training, D&I, compliance) and ensure training effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment
• Facilitates training sessions and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
• Manage training and engagement programs to support A+E's inclusion and diversity goals.
• Manage learning registration portal and communication process, as well as, administer program scheduling and registration with internal L&D site and tools to track employee training participation and progress.
• Own the administration and reporting of all L&D global training including leadership nomination programs and timely submission to external industry leadership programs.
• Manager vendor relationships for learning and development courses, workshops, coaching, etc.
• Ensure delivery of all logistics for L&D workshops and courses, which include booking and setup of location and audio-visual equipment, as well as, training materials and aids.
• Support development and deployment of all People Framework training and communication materials.
• Manage our LinkedIn Learning portal including administration, reporting and creation of monthly newsletters to gain viewership and buy in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will learn. You will not be alone. You’ll have an opportunity to build transformational processes, build a change management and learning culture. You’ll enhance A+E’s culture by developing our leaders and employees. Also, you’ll be able to seek out new technologies and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you’ll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
• Minimum 5-10 years of related experience (Project Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Change Management).
• Experience in facilitation of learning curriculum, talent management implementation, team building
• Proven track record of developing and improving processes and procedures coupled with elevated project management and multitasking skills and experience
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, editing, listening, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way to internal stakeholders
• Fluency with online development tools and multimedia platforms coupled with the ability to quickly self-teach new technology/software
• Proven critical-thinking and analysis skills and ability to use data to develop insights and strategies
• Experience in creating and interpreting data analysis using Excel, summarizing and presenting findings with recommendations.
• You have a passion for - collaborating with and supporting business leaders, employees, and executive leadership development. Demonstration of knowledge sharing, learning design and people development; inclusion and diversity work
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (HR, Learning/education, psychology, Communications)
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Minimal travel required
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter.