FOX Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team! You are responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the company’s servers, Active Directory and Cloud environments. You will also maintain and monitor the company’s messaging, storage, virtualization, and fiber channel solutions. You will need the ability to work on multiple priorities and project simultaneously.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operations and technical support of servers, PCs, hardware, and network support of a 24 x 7 corporate and broadcasting environment across multiple locations.
• Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems
• Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for both on-premise server platforms and SaaS cloud technologies
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Assisting with enhancements and maintenance of automated processes and applications.
• Work with Tier 1,2 and 3 technical support to identify and resolve issues
• Gather, analyze, and review business needs and recommend innovative solutions
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and project simultaneously.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience as a server and Microsoft engineer.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft 0365, Microsoft Server Operating Systems, scripting, Virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V), VDI, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Storage, backups, and Fiber Channel switches.
• Understanding of network and security to implement and maintain new solutions.
• Extensive experience with Cloud Based technologies, AWS, Azure, Rackspace, OKTA, SAML 2.0, OpenConnect, etc.
• Network services in cloud such as Content delivery networks (Akamai, CloudFront,Trevela etc)
• Knowledge of Cloud applications such as Slack, BOX.com, Quip, Workday, Salesforce, Service-Now, etc
• The ability to manage specific tasks as projects both independently and as directed by management.