The Blue Digital agency at Ticketmaster provides best-in-class digital marketing services to hundreds of Ticketmaster’s clients helping them achieve their marketing goals through effective use of 1st party data, strategic yet scalable operations, and industry knowledge. At the heart of the Agency sits millions of highly segmented user profiles to be targeted strategically based on the event being marketed across Search, Social, and Programmatic display marketplaces all in an effort to help reach the right fan with the right message.
This role will be situated squarely in between the agency Operations team, product, technology and the agency Service + Sales team to assist in the creation of media plans, analyze marketing trends, guide offerings to meet our clients’ marketing needs and provide expertise and issue resolution for the agency tools and platforms.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of various digital marketing channels, both operationally and strategically, can present and communicate complex strategies to varying levels of audiences, can balance multiple goals at once, and can effectively drive change from various internal parties.
What You’ll Do
• Craft effective digital media plans based on client goals, Blue Digital offerings, and available data
• Work side-by-side with Blue Digital Sales + Service to present media plans and strategy to clients directly
• Be the voice of client needs to the Operations team, helping to drive offerings that provide true value to our client base
• Provide Sales + Service with data trends, performance metrics, campaign recap presentations and overall strategic guidance to ensure they are effectively communicating with our clients
• Assist B2B marketing in putting together case studies, strategic best practices, and other materials designed to assist Ticketmaster’s clients as well as further Blue Digital’s profile
• Support Blue Digital Sales + Service with ad operations needs across campaign tracking, management and reporting.
• Serve as the lead conduit between product, technology, marketing operations and sales to resolve issues, capture team needs and communicate changes in processes and tools.
What You’ll Need
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of hands on experience with digital marketing, preferably across multiple channels
• Creative thinker with a track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
• High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data and the ability to make data-informed decisions to drive direction and alignment with leadership and cross-functional team.
• Experience in building cross-channel media plans and presenting ideas to marketing and non-marketing audiences
• Experience working in or with teams who use Doubleclick Campaign Manager, DV360, The Trade Desk, DSP and FMP/Social Ads API platforms.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills - you will be the go-to person for the sales + service teams – and a proven ability to influence. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success