THE DIVISION’S STORY
Named in honor of our leader’s favorite car, GTO comprises a wide range of operations, production and technology roles. We are responsible for the whole value chain of content. This is where we produce, broadcast and distribute content, manage media assets and run the tech infrastructure for the whole company. We live on the forefront of technology, nurturing new solutions in tech incubators before improving the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues. Interested in Big Data? AR? VR? Or another emerging technology. If your idea helps grow our business, we are eager to work with you to test and learn. Join us as we set the standard for our industry.
THE ROLE: Graphics Coordinator (Temp)
The Graphics Coordinator will work alongside the A+E Network Graphics Department producers and designers. Helping to maintain production flow and creative quality control through administrative and operational procedures.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Assist the GFX Producers/Director in any/ all administrative needs. (Tracking labor, preparing for meetings, scheduling, taking notes during meetings, conducting reach outs to clients, etc)
• Help to assess and manage production logistics for a variety of design projects which will include: promo graphics, show graphics, media assets and corporate assets.
• Help to manage daily assignment lists and track projects for 15 internal designers.
• Assist the design team by answering questions and communicating with clients.
• Establish and maintain successful communication across the production, design and management teams.
• Track billing costs for production team and internal clients as needed.
• Be available for coverage and flexible work hours
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• 1 - 2 years of Post-Production experience in broadcast, Motion Design knowledge through Design Companies, broadcast networks and/or Agency.
• Previous design or on-air production/project coordinator experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle many projects at once in a team-oriented environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter.