At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current opening below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is hiring a new position in our Atlanta, Georgia location for a Billing Specialist. You will have the opportunity to experience how a hybrid tech/music company operates financially, as well as participate in the fun and collaborative culture that we have here at Pandora.The Billing Specialist supports the O2C cycle and acts as a liaison between the vendors, business partners and third party in resolving non-standard, exception based billing transactions. You will be responsible for participating in the transaction flows for orders and billing, handling exceptions, and resolving any issues, and acting as a liaison between the internal customer and the external service delivery team. You will help to establish best practices in the O2C billing transaction cycles and help to implement/roll-out such new processes as part of the center of excellence for business process transformation and development. Successful candidates are effective analytically, are critical thinkers and excellent communicators. Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, work well in team, passion for customer service, effective at cross-functional teamwork, ability to interact with operations persons on basic requests and ability work fast and on numerous requests simultaneously.
What we are looking for:
• Must have strong multitasking and organizational skills, a strong work ethic, and an innate attention to details
• Highly analytical and inquisitive with an expressed desire to learn and clear communication skills
• Must be able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Must be able to complete projects with minimal oversight
• Process-oriented individual who can also keep an eye on the big picture
• Strives for continued improvement and ability to properly manage priorities
Position is responsible for preparing accurate customer invoices. Requires ability to interpret orders and convert into accurate invoices for customers. Will interact heavily with customers, operations, sales and accounting teams. Also responsible for new orders, preparing credit memos, cancellations/terminations. This position plays a critical role in the Order-to-Cash cycle. Customer service skills, accuracy, and attention to detail are essential to this position.
• Responsible for preparing billing requests for advertising campaigns.
• Responsible for uploading and understanding 3rd party ad server impression reporting.
• Acts as a liaison between Finance and Client Services in reviewing and resolving any delivery discrepancies.
• Issues invoices upon receipt of approved billing requests.
• Audit orders in our order management system to ensure billing accuracy.
• Work with the Credit & Collections team to assist with research of delinquent accounts.
• Assists other finance team members in a variety of other finance functions.
• Track and resolve credit and billing issues
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting preferred and/or years of experience
• 3-5 years prior Billing experience required.
• Billing experience within a media company preferred.
• Knowledge of a variety of 3rd party ad servers (ATLAS, DFA, Eyewonder, Pointroll) preferred.
• Detailed approach to reviewing and billing based on customer insertion orders preferred.
• Very strong understanding of workflow process.
• Advanced Excel user and proficient in MS Office suite.
• Oracle R13 experience
• Strong customer service skills and collaboration with internal and external business partners.
• Demonstrated process improvement experience.