As part of the UI/UX team at Playdemic, a division of WB Games Inc., you will be expected to work alongside designers, programmers, creative lead and producer on a day-to-day basis, providing high quality assets that achieve the production and quality goals set for the project. You will also work closely with the Creative Lead to ensure all front-end elements of the game meet the required visual UI style to the expected high-quality standard.
You will need to take a thoughtful approach to solving complex User Interface problems, often prototyping multiple ideas that you will evolve and iterate in search of the optimal solution.
You will be expected to estimate timescales for your tasks in advance and deliver milestones as part of the development process.
Core Skills & Experience:
• Talented UI artist to join in-house games team.
• Strong portfolio displaying a number of UI/UX projects.
• Experience within a games studio OR stellar portfolio demonstrating equivalent skill, talent and know-how of a more experienced artist.
• Range of skills from paper concepting to digital execution of contemporary UI systems, both static and animated.
• Demonstrable experience in some or all of the following packages; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or similar.
• Experienced of UX design in Free to Play/service based mobile games.