Creation, implementation and ongoing development of a comprehensive commercial licensing and syndication strategy for all Turner Latam content assets.
• Proactively develop new commercial syndication business across all market sectors
• Negotiation of all shared content deals in terms of negotiation and follow through to execution of contract working closely with the legal team.
• These deals include pre-buys, co pros, rights, ad sales commitments.
• Represent all aspects of Turner Latam Syndication's business on an international level.
• Develop Syndication team to ensure fulfilment of all syndication deals.
• Actively contribute to content team's development across the region to facilitate new revenues across syndication opportunities.
• Supply consistent, up-to-date information on portfolio and new launches to clients/potential clients and product range developments.
• Business plan / budget - analysis and review of potential product development including syndication contents and launches.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Strong legal skills as part of contract negotiations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to present with confidence at a senior level within and outside the business
• Highly numerate, with a good grasp of budgeting and tracking financial performance
• +5 years proven experience of international content syndication across multiple market sectors, preferably within a large media business
• Proven internationally work and an awareness of cultural differences Degree level qualification or similar in business or media related subjects.