Calling all IT leaders! Are you a seasoned people manager with experience working in multiple cloud management systems? We’re looking for an agile, day-to-day operations leader with a passion for execution and the ability to perform under pressure to join our team as a Director, Cloud Shared Services, where you’ll work across all lines of the organization to ensure the information technology infrastructure and digital property is fully operational. In this role, you’ll manage, mentor and motivate a highly technical and strong performing team of individuals while also working closely with Information Security to maintain compliance policies at every level. If you’re a detailed, systematic tech enthusiast looking to make a direct impact on a growing company, this might be your next big thing!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Provides vision, planning & prioritization for the team resources aligned to overall Infrastructure Shared Services goals.
• Liaise with leadership to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
• Maintain a high availability infrastructure environment ensuring business continuity, system availability, security, customer and company data integrity, application performance, and hardware standards.
• Implement/maintain System Management Tools to provide monitoring and management of all Cloud infrastructure
• Lead initiatives to maintain and operate a 24/7X365 high-performance, highly available infrastructure.
• Manage the quality, consistency, accuracy, completeness, and testing of infrastructure engineering related processes and documentation, disaster recovery plans, and business continuity plans.
• Maintains a high-performance team and work environment enabling operational objectives and acquisition/retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully
• Sets performance standards to meet service goals and objectives of the company
• Monitors programs, procedures and metrics to ensure on-time delivery and overall customer satisfaction
• Ensures process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
• Establishes and maintains relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
• Provides reports on performance metrics and results to the Executive Team
• Manages vendors and contracts to optimize cost.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in leading teams, Application Operations and Infrastructure or Cloud Operations
• Three plus years of experience in a leadership role
• Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast moving and fast growing technology environment
• Experience guiding high performing teams with demonstrated ability to evaluate and develop talent
• Knowledge and experience in ITIL framework based operations and reporting.
• Advanced large-scale server and network management technology.
• Procedure and policy design, documentation, and dissemination.
• Automation and analysis of performance and reliability data.
• Understanding of global network design and Internetworking.
• Security engineering, server and network hardening, auditing and reporting.
• Experience working within a SaaS environment preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• A self-starter who can be hands on when needed with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
• Polished skills in communication, leadership, planning, motivation, coaching and cross team collaboration
• Strategic analysis/creative problem solving, business judgment and financial acumen are required
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making