The Mailer Assistant will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. The Mailer Assistant should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines.
If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team.
• Feeding inserter machines
• Transporting product using pallet trucks
• Hand insert papers
• Skid bundles
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma (or GED)
• Must have good dexterity and be able to stand during entire shift
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly
• Must be able to perform accurate and efficient tasks
• Must possess basic math skills
• Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call basis