We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just a ticketing and technology platform, we’re the dedicated team members who work to enrich lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create and celebrate a culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. That is why we're committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce by fostering a truly inclusive community.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, 401k matching and student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.
What does a Head of of Insights at Ticketmaster do? This critical leadership role manages analytics, research, testing and optimization efforts, bringing forward actionable and inspiring insights to enable data-driven decision-making across Ticketmaster. Imagine yourself going to work every day with one thing on your mind: leading a world-class analytics team that unlocks the power of massive treasure trove of data to drive critical operational and strategic decisions across all aspects of our business.
You must love working closely with senior leadership to identify opportunities that accelerate business transformation. Additionally, you must enjoy developing, creating, and leading a team of analysts to support internal stakeholders and external partners. Finally, you must possess the rare ability to not only deeply understand data, but also to socialize those insights and takeaways efficiently and accessibly. Opportunity hunter. Impactful storyteller.
What the job entails:
• Manage, train, and inspire Analytics, Research, and Testing teams to drive business and customer outcomes around the end-to-end fan journey
• Partner with key stakeholders (including product, marketing, finance, customer service, and engineering) to meet analytical needs and continuously improve our insight-creation capabilities
• Leverage advanced analytics toolset to not only identify opportunities, but also unpack drivers and develop hypotheses to inform action planning with partners
• Act as centralized source of truth for non-financial performance metrics by certifying and democratizing data sources, including web, marketing, and sales data
• Assess competitive positioning and Ticketmaster’s relative performance to identify growth opportunities
• Train business users of various skill sets to enable ‘self-self’ analytics; advocate for data driven decision and frameworks via empowerment of data usage across the business
• Turn business issues into the right research questions; pursue and guide the best research approach including qualitative and quantitative insight programs that will create excellent, impactful insights that develop and move strategy forward and empower decision making
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
What you need to possess:
• Deep experience (10+ years) in data and analytics, market research, testing (both user and MVT testing), insights creation, strategy development, or consultancy
• Experience building, managing, and growing a robust analytics organization with strong functional expertise and influence (ranging from entry to senior level analysts), while fostering a supportive learning environment
• Ability to evangelize the power and value of an analytical and test-driven approach to decision-making, and provide insights that contribute to the strategic goals of the organization
• Demonstrated execution of large-scale research, testing, and analytics from beginning to completion, including expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies (e.g., A/B testing, multivariate testing) and experience developing audience or consumer-based research including fieldwork and survey design
• Experience communicating (both written and verbally) to diverse audiences, specifically delivering compelling presentations and telling the story with action-oriented implications
• Experience working analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, DOMO, Tableau, Monetate, Validately and Usabilla and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and SQL