The Customer Service Representative supports the Sales and Traffic functions at NBC Philadelphia / Telemundo and is responsible for maintaining station’s client orders and working with multiple sales departments to ensure order delivery. The CSR will support the National and Local Sales effort.
• Support a National and Local Sales staff responsible for selling a variety of platforms including on-air, and online. Work in a team environment and cross train within all Traffic roles to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
• Input commercial time orders and issue sales contracts using several systems including Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Sales.
• Coordinating between AE and Inventory Manager any client order revisions and ensure revision is approved and finalized.
• Post logs daily to confirm that spots ran as ordered to allow for monthly invoicing.
• Assist Sales Managers and Account Executives with presentation and sales marketing materials, and other station sponsored events.
• Able to communicate directly with clients on status of orders and payments.
• Work with accounting to establish new client accounts in sales system. Ensure monthly payments are billed correctly.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 1 year working with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work at the Sales office in Philadelphia, Comcast Technology Center.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Traffic, Sales or Media
• Demonstrated ability to identify anomalies and be able to suggest solutions for the fixes
• Able to be a team player and be able to work with a variety of personalities and can adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Detail oriented and good communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Process-oriented: Analyse current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth
• Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Sales