1. Produce and execute an on air radio show that is entertaining and informative to the listening audience. The On Air Shift will be LIVE Monday-Saturday
2. Assist with day to day programming duties (update liners, write promos, music maintenance, assisting with on air promotions & station events, ect…)
3. Connect and be active in the community
4. Be available for a minimum of two promotional & non-revenue appearances monthly.
5. Serve as a digital brand ambassador and assist with managing the station’s Facebook, IG & Twitter accounts
6. Assist with commercial production & imaging
7. Responsible for downloading special programs and broadcast materials per the Program Director’s request.
8. Operate control console.
9. Ensure logged commercials, promotions, sweepers and any other programming elements air as schedule.
Who We Are: Cumulus | Beaumont currently features 4 stations in the Beaumont area. Our stations include: Magic 102.5 KTCX (Urban), NASH 101.7 KAYD (Country), 1510 AM KBED (SPORTS) and Q94 KQXY (TOP 40)
• At least 3 years of On Air experience in an Urban or Rhythmic format
• Social Media Management
• Clear & concise communication skills with the ability to connect and relate with urban adults 18-49
• Proficient Adobe Audition skills
• Writing scripts, contests, social posts and interviews questions
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)