Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks an Analyst, Sales Planning for the Selling department.
• Dedicated supply chain support for partner titles (Cyberpunk, Rocket League, Fortnite)
• Participating and planning during pre-launch meetings and collaborating with external partners for optimal launch and replenishment.
• Manage weekly product build recommendations for US, Canada, and LATAM by synthesizing forecasts, historical shipments and other inputs.
• Digital Sales Support
• Work with multiple teams (Channel, Sales, Production, Finance) to optimize and forecast digital revenues using internal tools (Looker, Tableau, Bus Objects).
• Provide supporting analyses for digital sales team with key insights and recommendations to support sales and marketing.
• Manage digital decay curves and support implementation of new digital forecasting tool(s).
• New Release Support
• Report and provide new release deliverables, including: pre-order tracking, countdown and decay curve planning, and launch reporting.
• Ensure alignment amongst operations, order management, marketing, and sales regarding timing and forecasts.
• Develop account-level shipment details for launch and manage allocations.
• Forecast Management
• Manage forecasting system (Salesforce) by ensuring all relevant skus are in the system and planned appropriately.
• Collaborate with sales so that field forecast accurately reflects new releases and all catalog titles.
• Report on forecasts on a regular basis, calling out action items and potential improvements to existing forecast.
• Ad-Hoc Reporting
• Provide ad-hoc reporting on account-level analysis, market reporting, end of year reporting (i.e. treasure hunt) and studies on price sensitivity.
What do we require from you?
• College degree required.
• Strong technical and analytical skills required.
• Advanced MS Excel skills required.
• Strong MS Office skills required.
• Understanding of Business Object and Salesforce desired.
• Understanding of fundamental concepts of inventory management, sales, promotion and finance analysis.
• Video game industry experience or personal interest preferred.
• 1-3 years experience in similar role preferred.
• Supply Chain knowledge preferred.
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build inventory & sales recommendations based on data.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various cross functional groups.
• Interest and aptitude in interpreting the numbers in context of answering business questions.
• Ability to quickly understand database systems and recommend improvements and to planning processes, Business Objects preferred.
• Some travel required.