Conversion Crew members are in charge of changing the arena floor setup for each event. Candidates should arrive on time to work for scheduled work shifts; follow directions from lead persons, supervisors, and managers; work with a variety of tools including sockets, wrenches, hammers, drills, impact wrench, allen wrenches, and screwdrivers; and check with supervisor prior to clocking out.
• Ability to work grave-yard shift any day of the week
• Ability to lift heavy weights, stand and move on your feet for long periods of time
• Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
• A minimum of Entry Level Non-Exempt 0-2 years of related work experience
• Ability to work long hours on your feet while under pressure
• Must speak and read English, able to stand, walk, and bend for 6+ hours
• Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
• Flexibility to work OVERNIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.