Requisition Number: 197776
Cox Media Group (CMG) Orlando Radio is in search of a dynamic team player with well rounded digital experience to join their best-in-class digital sales organization as a Digital Sales Specialist.
Our mission at Local Solutions is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. Your job is to navigate digital marketing for our clients in partnership with Local Solutions talented sales team. As a Local Solutions digital marketing expert, you will help to develop customized client solutions centered on creative marketing ideas, answer technical digital questions for Account Managers and clients, and act as a digital project manager, ensuring that each campaign is executed seamlessly.
• Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire sales team
• Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding and utilize these resources to develop effective customized client campaigns
• Work with Account Managers to develop, present, close and execute integrated client solutions
• Act as a digital project manager, overseeing the implementation and continued success of campaigns
• Become a trusted advisor and digital navigator for Account Managers and clients, breaking down complex and technical to the important facts that will truly impact that business
• Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis
• Handle client objections with resiliency and resolve potential conflicts independently
• Spearhead training initiatives for the sales team
• Create and manage sales resources in conjunction with the Digital Sales Manager
• Attend monthly reporting meetings for digital clients, and deliver reports showing advertiser return on investment
• Outstanding customer service skill with the keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.