Location:Canada - Quebec - Montreal
Reporting directly to the Director IT Shared Services, the role of the Systems Administrator will be 3rd level support and technical assessment of newly proposed IT projects for the WB Games.
He/she will be expected to be a highly self-motivated individual with an in-depth understanding of a wide variety of Microsoft products (Active Directory, ADFS, System Center Suite, PowerShell, Office 365), as well as familiarity with Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure), Identity Management (Okta), and Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, Crowd). A good knowledge of any of the following will be considered an asset: IP routing and switching (Cisco based products), LAN\WAN architecture, Security (Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability management and remediation, etc.).
Participating as part of a team in the day to day support of the WB Games Studios, this individual will be expected to work within a fast paced and dynamic team of highly technical IT people, supporting a mixture of highly technically skilled IT individuals and Development users.
As a key member of the IT Shared services (ETS) team this individual will be expected to deliver a high level of technical service to the WB Games Studios IT teams. This individual will be expected to work closely within the local IT teams to help them bring a high level of support by keeping within the standards and service levels set by the IT Groups.
• Participate in designing scenarios to implement Microsoft technologies.
• Investigate existing and new technologies in accordance with future plans and agreed projects.
• Work closely within the different IT teams to implement new technologies.
• Participate in maintaining and administering the existing infrastructure.
• Maintain and administer the global SCCM deployment.
• Participate as subject matter expert in global initiatives.
• Provide a high quality 3rd level support service to the studios and other users.
• Provide and maintain updated documentation for all systems supported.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• Qualified to a degree level
• 7-10 years of experience working in an IT environment.
• Minimum 7 years as a Microsoft specialist or equivalent working primarily with the following technologies: Active Directory, O365, Identity management (OKta), PowerShell.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with the following technologies: SCCM, Automations
• Minimum 3 years of experience of Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, etc.)
• Proven ability to implement new technology and carry out 3rd line support.
• An understanding of and an interest in emerging technologies and industry standards.
• Microsoft certified MCITP enterprise or MCM/MCA.
• You must have excellent customer service skills, be a leader, be a team player, be motivated, responsible, dynamic, punctual, and enjoy solving problems and ready to help others;
• English Mandatory
• Version Control software (i.e. Perforce)
• Networking: A good understanding of IP networking / routing.
• SQL Administration
• Linux Administration
• Willing to work outside of the standard working hours.