Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Promotions Department for a Hub Promotion Administrator. The Hub Promotion Administrator will work with multiple markets and is responsible for managing promotion advertisement budgets, and the daily promotion inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, and working closely with station Promotion Managers daily to maximize inventory.
• Verify promotion logs for accurate promotion content, product separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast for multiple markets.
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner.
• Manage multiple station promotion budget, including allocation and buying of outside media.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Manage the placement of Public Service Announcements and relationships with charitable organizations.
• Manage multiple stations promotion announcement libraries.
• Media buying and placement.
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Knowledge of OSi and Wide Orbit traffic systems.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate