Walt Disney Television: The ABC Owned Television Station in the San Francisco Bay Area seeks a Full-Time dynamic graphic designer to help guide the KGO-TV/ABC7 aesthetic across all platforms. Only top tier artists who excel at creating original, eye-popping motion graphics should apply.
• Conceptualize and execute high-quality motion graphic design for ABC7 and partner brands
• Collaborate with a team of artists and content creators focused on engaging video production
• Stay current on all graphics and audience engagement trends, platforms and software
• Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment
• Work with content creators to conceive, develop, refine and produce graphics-driven stories, marketing campaigns and data visualization
• Work cross-functionally to support creative for multiple departments: Marketing, Programming, Sales, News, and other Disney initiatives
• Partner with VP of Marketing and Creative Director to elevate the look of ABC7 across all platforms
• Generate new creative ideas! Embrace change and get the job done!
• Must have tremendous love for design and a clear, clean aesthetic.
• Experience in brand promotion/presentation, video production and storytelling a must
• Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite; After Affects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics/ and post-production techniques and equipment, including shooting stills and video
• Extensive experience interpreting producer ideas and working with editors and support staff
• Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines both independently and with groups
• Able to lead as well as direct others -- a team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision
• Show up each day eager to innovate, collaborate and create!
Job ID 669005BR