As Product Designer, your focus is on creating beautiful pixel-perfect digital experiences that not only meet business & marketing needs, but also push the UI into innovative territory above and beyond the competition. You can create a well-thought design and add visual nuances utilizing color, hierarchy, animation and interaction and create a stunning interface that delights the user. You understand technology and are always looking for the latest and greatest trends across all the digital products that touch your life and inspire your design choices. You want everything that comes from your hands to be beautiful and inspiring and enjoy a challenge This job isn't just about designing experiences that blow KPIs through the roof - It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. The teams behind Warner Bros., Turner and HBO are coming together to redefine the future of Entertainment. We're building a team of big thinkers to work on an end-to-end product experience that will revolutionize streaming and amplify the heart we all have for the stories our brands tell, and as product designer your role will be critical in shaping this future.
• Collaborate and design alongside a tight-knit team of talented designers, researchers and strategists
• Innovate and prototype visual UI solutions that bring the product and brand forward in the marketplace
• Work with leadership to help define, execute and iterate on visual design patterns, animations and interactions for our new product's digital ecosystem
• Analyze and validate new digital design and technology trends and bring awareness to the greater team for execution Execute at all levels of the design process from lo-fi prototype, collaboration and delivery to development, to final launched product
• Partner with content, development and product teams to create new products and features support and enhance cross-platform experiences and strategies
• Help to foster a fun, collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career defining work.
• 5+ years of UI design, 2+ for globally renowned brands.
• In-house is preferable but will consider the right candidates coming from agency-side.
• Portfolio of visually stunning original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences. Strong focus on interaction design and an understanding that UX and UI are two sides of the same coin.
• Strong understanding of the latest developments in digital technology, responsive/adaptive web design, prototyping, native apps and emerging platforms.
• Knowledge of modern product design best practices, such as agile development and lean design methodologies. Experience that shows being a strong problem-solver, storyteller and design facilitator.
• Ability to facilitate design conversations in large settings and know when to self-solve vs. escalate.
• Bachelors in Fine Arts, or Communication Design, Interactive Design or HCI. Master's a plus.