Calling all sales superstars! Have you sold Software as a Service (SaaS) to large, global brands? We’re seeking an expert communicator and experienced sales professional to join our team as an Account Executive (Enterprise), where you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration in the UK. In this role, you’ll proactively establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business for our product suite, as well as identify cross-sell and up-sell potential. As an Account Executive, you’ll also be expected to prospect within your existing network and devise creative strategies for penetration. This is a terrific opportunity for someone with a start-up mindset who wants to help us expand our footprint while being supported by a significant global infrastructure. If you’re persistent, resourceful, and have experience closing complex, high-stakes deals, let’s chat!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other technology provider. Our UK office is currently offering the opportunity to join an exciting start-up environment which is backed by the hugely successful US office. This is a truly unique opportunity for the right person to become an early stage member of a team which could grow at a rapidly over the next 5 years. For those who contribute to the success of that journey there will be a chance to not only earn significant rewards but also drive their career forward at a much swifter pace than normal. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies: passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and have the desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s routinely voted one of the Best Places to Work. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization, and specifically in our UK office. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Targets companies within segment that prioritize winning the war for talent and attracting the best people to their organization.
• Drives new business and customer growth within assigned segment.
• Executes on growth and retention processes, accurately provides account forecasts.
• Establishes a plan to identify accounts business challenges and needs, both short and long-term goals, while evaluating opportunities and targeting those with the greatest potential for producing positive results.
• Identifies risks and opportunities within accounts and proactively addresses both in a timely manner
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers at all levels, including senior leadership and C-suite, to assess needs and effectively link product value, features/benefits to those needs. Works internally to align appropriate team sell-approach.
• Serves as a trusted advisor, credible and influential throughout the process, driving business to best meet customers’ evolving needs with multiple layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership.
• Leverages the vast infrastructure of support and information which iCIMS as an organization offers
• Follows well defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are a good fit for iCIMS’ long term.
• Understands big picture of iCIMS’ product suite and how it can fit into client organization. Closes deals while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
• Influences colleagues internally to help resolve problems and escalate issues as necessary.
• Asks meaningful questions in order to fully understand the landscape they are working in as well as other people’s landscape
• Presents and positions iCIMS’ products/services to prospective customers via on site visits.
• Shows creativity and has the intelligence to present unique ideas.
• Represents the iCIMS organization with professionalism and integrity.
• Partners with iCIMS’ Sales Engineers and other subject matter experts to demonstrate product and service capabilities.
• Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars and cold calling.
• Follows-up and actions on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing and prospecting activity.
• Develops and maintains detailed product and marketplace understanding to help prospective customers make well informed buying decisions.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by thoroughly understanding the business cycles and timing for all accounts.
• Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
• Is disciplined when gathering and recording information accurately, giving visibility to the rest of the business
• Closes deals of significant size, complexity and sales cycle length.
• Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success.
• Consistently targets and closes deals of significant complexity while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
• Effectively interfaces with multiple departments within client organization including C – Suite.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Can thrive in a start-up environment within a larger organisation
• Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when appropriate.
• Incorporates 360 degree selling methodology and techniques to close large, complex deals by sales efforts with internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
• Receives and takes action on feedback for continual professional improvement and development.
• Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
• Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Minimum of 8 years B2B sales experience selling HR/HCM, Software or Software-as-a-Service directly into Enterprise accounts into the C suite.
• Superior knowledge of the practices and principles related to sales cycles / sales techniques.
• Skilled at closing deals that are more advanced in scope and size. Customers consistently have significant elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units / brands, global presence).
• Effective at developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management (C– Suite) levels.
• Consistently applies strategic approach to deal crafting and relationship building.
• Proven track record in soliciting and closing B2B sales against a quota.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification.
• Effective time-management skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple accounts and issues simultaneously.
• Proven ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success.
• Ability to clearly present and effectively overcome objections.
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
• Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively with appropriate empathy.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
• Understands how to approach sales from a strategic perspective.
• Strong Results Orientation with a focus on closing long term sales cycles.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
• Ability to travel at 30 – 40%.
• BA/BS preferred or relevant work experience
• Organizational Core Competencies
• Adaptability - A capacity to embrace change with a positive, team-oriented attitude toward results.
• Customer Commitment - The ability to deliver a “customer” experience second to none, balances what’s right for one’s customers with the productive use of resources.
• Drive - Confidence, backed by an internal will to take ownership and initiative to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
• Empathy - Ability to put yourself in someone’s position and understand their concerns and motivations.
• Kaizen - An aptitude for continuous improvement, presenting new ideas and executing upon them to achieve results and improve processes and systems.
• Passion - An unrelenting enthusiasm linked to belief in our vision, mission and/or philosophies of the company.
• Transparency - Tell it how it is, through honest communication, building trust and fostering alignment, while respecting confidences & privacy
• Work Schedule / Hours: standard 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
• Travel: 30 - 40%