Home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more - is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid's entertainment.
Digital Production Assistant
• The DPA will scan and crop boards, build animatics for the editor, and conform and slug boards after animatic approval.
• In addition to scanning and prep work, the DPA will also assist other members of the production staff with duties including but not limited to: photocopying and distributing materials, updating the file systems, managing the art archives and the artwork database and assisting in the preparation of shipping materials overseas and distributing materials to the crew.
• The DPA works directly under the LP and PC.
• Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
• Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro and Photoshop is needed.
• Storyboard Pro a plus, but not required.
• Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
• Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
• High School Diploma required. Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.