This is a terrific opportunity to start a career in Information Technology and work in a fast-paced team environment supporting our Katz Media business applications. We will provide technical training and opportunity for growth.
• Receive and log calls for assistance from Katz employees and station clients.
• Record all requests received in our Helpdesk ticketing system.
• When possible, resolve requests immediately.
• Track the progress of requests through to successful completion.
• Communicate to customer information regarding system outages as well as updates on their requests.
• Communicate any escalation of issues and or problems to proper management.
• Demonstrate software enhancements to users / some user training may be required.
• Create documentation when needed.
• Working on projects within the Helpdesk and within other divisions in CIS.
• Knowledge of Rep Industry.
• Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Must be detail oriented with strong organization skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must to both the Katz user and Katz Management.
• Flexible, Patient, Approachable.
• Team Player, Self-Motivated, Creative, Goal-Oriented.