- Interprets HR policies, practices and company philosophy and ensures effective implementation and administration within assigned client group Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and local legislation and regulations ensuring compliance.
- Works with managers to help define and clarify roles and responsibilities. Partners with management regarding department organization and staff responsibilities to ensure effective utilization of resources.
- Handles employee relations issues in a timely and effective fashion. Counsels employees and/or managers regarding a variety of issues. Serves as advocate to both employee and company regarding policies, employee performance, work environment and conflict issues. Serves as primary contact for receiving and investigating employee concerns. Conducts thorough and impartial investigations and determines solutions and/or necessary action. Works closely with Law, Compliance and Labor departments.
- Maintain Diversity initiatives and outreach for client groups.
- Understands key business drivers and opportunities.
- Leads change initiatives in partnership with the leadership team.
- Assists managers with performance management issues, compensation, retention strategies and employee development as needed.
- Participates in Annual Compensation events
- Assists in the recruitment efforts and new hire processes which includes development of job descriptions, creation of diversity recruitment strategies, posting, background verifications and candidate interviews. Liaises with the hiring manager and the Talent Acquisition group for all open positions.
- Provides support to the organization on development programs i.e. mentoring programs and career development. Coordinates Training and Development needs of staff and Management with T & D group.
COMPLIANCE AND INVESTIGATIONS:
- Monitors all EEO compliance and Affirmative Action programs
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources matters
- Manages employee relations, including full cycle investigations.
- 10-15 years related experience. Significant experience in employee relations, documentation, and executive coaching.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled