'- Accurately entering, and maintaining sales orders, make goods and revisions, including
generation of contracts and file maintenance into traffic system.
- Process large volumes of work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency and be
extremely organized to be able to juggle multiple assignments for the National Sales
Manager, National Reps, and Account Executives.
- Handle special projects assigned by Sales Office Supervisor, Account Executives, Sales
Managers, and/or Director of Sales.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and other related applications.
- Ability to write/prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Requires ability to perform contract management, and order processing.
- Requires good communication with strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Must be able to learn, operate and use Traffic Systems including Wide Orbit, DARE, AE
INBOX, E-PORT, STRATA, KANTAR and Scarborough) for Research purposes. Previous
- Degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Prior experience as a Sales Assistant in a media-related field is a plus.
Must be able to sit at desk for long periods of time and operate keyboard.EEO STATEMENT:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled