Cbsphilly.com is seeking an experienced journalist to join our fast-paced news team as an Assistant Digital Media Producer. This is an editorial position.
The ideal candidate has newsroom experience, news judgment, news writing and copy editing background.
Candidate should be able to identify trends and stories that can be produced for cbsphilly.com Candidates must be detail oriented and work well under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
CBS Philadelphia assistant digital media producers must possess a basic understanding of online audience habits and audience acquisition strategies, including but not limited to:
- Journalistic skills including news judgment, research, writing and editing
- Experience with multiple social media platforms on behalf of a brand or publication
CBS Philadelphia Assistant Digital Media Producers are expected to apply the above concepts in the following parts of their job:
- Produce compelling multi-media news experiences for the digital consumer
- Clear communication, teamwork, and attention to detail are essential
- Accept and follow direction from lead producer on shift
- Execute effective, company compliant messaging on multiple Social Media platforms
- Program website and app to engage digital consumers.
1-2 years of experience in a newspaper, online, radio or television newsroom is a plus.
This job requires flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, early mornings and evenings.EEO STATEMENT:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled