Entercom San Diego is seeking a Producer to assist sports station with live broadcasting including MLB baseball. You'll need to be confident, knowledgeable about sports as well as the radio industry. Must have good writing skills and have the ability to develop great relationships and contacts in the world of sports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- In studio non On-Air Position
- Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
- Knowledge of automation and production software a plus
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
- Schedule guests and live interviews.
- Research broadcast topics.
- Protect the station's FCC license.
- Assist in the development of on-air promotions.
- Provide creative input on broadcast elements.
- Oversee live remote broadcasts.
- Editing and recording remotes and/or programs
- Contribute to social networking and website updates.
Required: Minimum of 2+ years radio experience. Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize. Knowledge of sports, the broadcast area and station demographics is essential.
Available to work nights and weekends.
Valid Driver's License
Preferred: Experience in collegiate or professional sports industry is a plus, but not necessary. 4 year degree preferred.