12News,TEGNA NBC affiliate in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a Creative Services Producer!
WE WANT YOU: Find average unacceptable? So, do we! We’re an award-winning NBC affiliate marketing team searching for a talented creative to help elevate content and take us to the next level.
ABOUT YOU: You’re a storyteller and story-seller! An enthusiastic and collaborative creative and critical thinker who can create compelling short or long form for multiple platforms. You bring passion to every project. You’re a self-starter and team player. You conceptualize and create; and are always down for a good brainstorming session. You adapt tone and content for various platforms and are open to learning something new. You crush deadlines and understand that sometimes it’s the project, not the clock that tells time.
THE GIG: Creating image campaigns, promos, news teases, client commercials and event promotions that are hotter than the Phoenix summer! This is your chance to shine by concepting, producing, writing, shooting and editing quality short and long form content across multiple platforms. Working with cross-departmental teams on the fly and under tight deadlines.
REQUIRED CREATIVE SKILLS
• A strong creative vision, and innate knowledge of current events and pop culture.
• Skilled writer
• Creative background and proven portfolio of work.
• Professional DSLR and 4K camera skills - video and still, with an emphasis on lighting and cinematography.
• Ability to work in Adobe Premiere and proficiency with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and contribute to client brainstorms and create storyboards for review along with close communication cross-departmentally with multiple teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative team environment with tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to think on your feet, adapt to last-minute changes in direction and scope, and be receptive to critique.
• An innate sense of graphic design and strong typesetting.
• The ability to interpret client requests and integrate them into commercial concepts.
• Must be able to finish projects on time, with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrated innovation in social and mobile content and graphic design/animation
• Ability to tell and sell a story in just seconds or a few minutes.
• Client experience is a plus.