Univision Communications Inc. ("Univision"/UCI) is the leading Spanish-language media company in the United States. Our portfolio includes Television, Radio, and Digital and Mobile offerings that entertain and inform more Hispanics than any other media company in the country. Univision is headquartered in New York, with network operations in Miami and television stations and sales offices in major cities throughout the United States.
In an effort to better serve our customers in the rapidly changing media and advertising environment, Univision's Strategy & Insights (S&I) CPG Team based in New York City or Miami has embarked on an aggressive and exciting mission to super serve our advertisers. Our mission is to be an integral resource to marketers, helping them build their business by connecting them with Hispanic consumers. Responsibilities: Category Business Intelligence
- Develop in-depth understanding of CPG category business drivers, consumer habits and practices, consumer behaviors and barriers, and key brand strategies
- Create presentations with compelling stories that help to communicate the Hispanic opportunity for the CPG category
- Develop Hispanic CPG category insights and learning to enable strategy development and drive deeper understanding of Hispanics in areas of client interest
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions and client/agency briefings as appropriate
- Attain a comprehensive understanding of primary and secondary research to craft compelling business cases, determine ROI metrics, and size the business opportunity for clients
- Collaborate with CPG team and/or other S&I vertical team members to develop presentations that effectively showcase the Hispanic market opportunity
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Qualification/Skills:
- Review and analyze CPG sales data and consumer insights and translate into business building sales stories
- Create and disseminate CPG landscape news and information to help team stay ahead of industry events and happenings
- Participate in internal brainstorms, ideations and UCI proprietary research projects as needed
- Strategic thinker and storyteller able to analyze and translate data into actionable insights and effective sales presentations
- Self-starter and team player who initiates innovative ideas and solutions to everyday and emerging situations
About Univision Communications Inc.
- Deep interest in CPG Category.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience at a CPG organization, media or research company, advertising agency, or service company
- Hispanic/multi-cultural, brand marketing, advertising or research a plus
- A self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management experience: outstanding organizational skills, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- College degree required
- Spanish language proficiency
- Familiarity with CPG data resources such as Nielsen Target Track or MRI a plus.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled