Univision Local Media is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Multimedia Technician. This position requires the ability to do camera work, prompter, audio board, in studio and on field, edit video is preferred and audio knowledge a plus. Candidates need to be well versed in usage of studio and field cameras and be able to adapt to multiple positions during the week all under the multimedia production environment. Applicants should be able to execute live broadcasts positions without supervision, have knowledge of content production for online and digital outlets and feel comfortable under live event production deadlines.
• The Multimedia Technician is responsible for providing the technical production and promotional support for live broadcasts, news and commercials productions including TV, radio, digital and local events.
• Most importantly, the perfect candidate should have good attitude, be proactive and work well in a fast paced-deadline driven environment.
Required Skills & Experience
• Basic knowledge of Adobe CC suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
• Professional camcorders and DSLRs (Canon, Panasonic and Sony)
• Field production lighting, audio recording and gear
• Green screen and studio production environment
• iNews, VizRT and news gathering tools is a plus
• vCreative, Smartsheet or other workflow tools is a plus
• Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• PC and MAC computer skills
• Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English
Desired Skills & Experience
• BA/BS preferred in Journalism/Mass Communications or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media
• 2 years of production experience with different types of broadcast media (video, audio and graphics) preferred
• Detail oriented with ability to work with tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well under extreme deadlines and multi-task in order to excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Valid Driver's License with a good driving record and proof of insurance
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach and sit for up to (8) hours
• Ability to Lift 50lbs
• Must be willing to work from office in Dallas TX
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled