Exposure to a broad range of media/radio disciplines.
• Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
• Conducts research & analysis.
• Assists in general office tasks.
• Prepares & delivers reports as required.
• Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
• Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
• May work with other interns on projects.
• Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
• Strong interest in Engineering, Electronics and Broadcast Technical Operations
• Relevant course work in RF, Analog and signal processing
• Knowledge of engineering science and technology applications
• Understanding of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, programming, and computer hardware
• Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
• Working knowledge of engineering software (CAD) and processes in a Linux or MS Windows environment
• Ability to produce mathematical models and equations to support designs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, high motivation, self-starter mentality
The Electrical Engineering Co-op student is required to:
• Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Be a Sophomore/Junior level student in good academic standing
• Currently be enrolled at an accredited university in classes leading to a degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline within a co-op specific program
• Possess a strong interest in Broadcast Engineering
• Maintain at least a 2.5 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Open to qualified undergraduate students only.