Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KVII/KVIH-TV has an immediate opening for a part-time Digital Content Producer. This person must be a self-starter to produce, write, edit and post stories (text, video, photos) to our digital properties utilizing a content management system and other digital tools. The position is tasked with growing KVII/KVIH's digital news presence by seeking out and engaging with new and diverse audiences. This person may also participate in editorial meetings and help guide daily and long-range planning for the digital platforms.
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong verbal, written, and proofreading skills
• Proficiency with social media tools is highly desired
• Basic knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, would be a plus
• A writing test will be required
• A college degree or equivalent experience is required
• A degree in journalism, communications, or related field is preferred
• This position will require working weekends and other shifts as assigned
When applying, please provide a link to samples of written material in your resume/application.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!